The 35 compression Dx3 Spin golf ball from Wilson Staff is the World’s Softest Multilayer ball. Featuring similar distance and soft feel characteristics inherent in the Dx2 Soft, the Dx3 Spin presents the added benefit of more greenside spin for the Control player demanding action in the scoring zone. Take the challenge and prove it to yourself why the Dx2 Soft and Dx3 Spin are longer and softer than any balls within their construction categories.
- THE WORLD’S SOFTEST MULTILAYER BALL. The 35 compression Dx3 Spin, the World’s Softest Multilayer ball, is designed for the Control player who wants greenside workability and spin but still prefers soft feel and low driver spin for added forgiveness off the tee.
- PERFORMANCE TRIPLE-TAKE. Distance off the tee combined with a favorable soft feel around the green gives Dx2 Soft the “performance double-take” mantra. Dx3 Spin is associated with the “triple-take” due to a third benefit: enhanced spin for more control on shorter shots into the green.
- 3-PIECE CONSTRUCTION. Adding an inner mantle made from a soft DuPont HPF material increases spin on mid- and short-iron shots and increased resilience for ball velocity and distance. The Ionomer cover generates high-lift characteristics on tee shots and long approaches from the fairway.
- Layers: 3-Piece. Dimple Count: Seamless 302 Pattern. Cover: Ionomer.
- Compression: 35. Packaging: 12 Ball. Ball Type: Distance, Feel, Spin.