New from Adidas for 2014 is the Tour 360 X lightweight and breathable shoe. Featuring Climaproof® technology this shoe provides comfort and protection without hindering your performance. The TPU saddle and external heel counter provide you with 360 WRAP and excellent stability. Equipped with Adidas new 9-cleat thentech TPU outsole it features Swing Plant Traction and new CenTraXion to create incredible grip. The low-profile Stealth cleat offers greater surface area contact, more cushioning, improved green friendliness, and tour proven traction. Featuring a midsole with deep flex grooves giving you puremotion® flexibility and cushioning comfort. This new tour performance shoe has been specifically designed to be wider in the forefoot for improved fit, feel and overall comfort!
- TPU saddle and external heel counter provide 360WRAP stability. New 9-cleat thintech® TPU outsole features Swing Plane Traction and new CenTraXion cleat to create incredible grip and stabilitty.
- Soft EVA midsole features deep flex grooves for puremotion® flexibility and cushioning comfort.
- Low-profile Stealth cleat offers greater surface area contact, more cushioning, improved green friendliness, and tour-proven traction.
- New tour performance last specifically-designed to be wider in the forefoot for improved fit, feel and overall comfort. Fitfoam® PU insole provides great cushioning, support and comfort.
- Lightweight synthetic upper with climaproof® provides a great combination of comfort, protection and performance.