Your feet talk and Adidas listened! Introducing the first asymmetrical golf shoes to reflect the radically different needs of each foot during a swing. They’re as different from each other as they are from every other pair of golf shoes in the world. Adidas has built the Asym Energy Boost golf shoes with different spike configurations for each foot to guide your weight transfer, increasing efficiency. The front foot (the left foot for right-handed golfers) has smaller gripmore cleats on the inside and much larger cleats along the outside of the sole. This gives you more grip as you shift your weight towards the target through impact and roll onto your front foot. In contrast, the rear foot (the right foot for right-handed golfers) has its biggest gripmore cleats in the toe area to deliver maximum traction during the powerful impact move when you lift up onto your toe.
- Full-length boost midsole foam for unrivaled cushioning and endless energy return – Asym upper and outsole designed to harness swing power
- Energy sling to guide energy transfer and prevent power leaks – Molded EVA tongue top with fitsleeve delivers a more precise, comfortable fit
- Advanced puremotion TPU outsole with strategically-placed gripmore traction provides improved stability, grip, and performance
- External heel counter provides additional lateral stability and support – Fitfoam PU sockliner provides great cushioning, support and comfort
- Advanced laceStop ensures a secure and consistent fit – Limited 2 year waterproof warranty