The HT version is targeted more for mid to higher handicappers, slower swing players and those that have more of a sweeping-type swing. A 20% wider sole than our standard Acer XS model, additional measures from a lower profile, increased loft and deeper center of gravity enables the ball to get up in the air quickly from virtually any lie with maximum forgiveness.
- We have combined the acer XDS hybrid and the XS HT irons for a great combination
- offset iron making it very easy to play
- available in both left handed (no gap wedge for L/H) and right handed (separate listings)
- we offer these in a gents steel and graphite (regular and stiff), senior and ladie graphite flex (separate listings)
- ideal club for the players looking for some forgiveness