The latest Biom Hybrid golf shoes build on the success of ECCO’s first performance golf shoe and make it even better. The Hybrid 2 has a thinner midsole, bringing players closer to the ground, improving stability and comfort, whilst giving the shoe a sleeker, cleaner profile. Made from premium Yak leather lined in cushioned, breathable textile and featuring a textile insole with silicon printing for better grip. All day comfort and excellent traction helps you play your game to the full. ECCO-Dynamic Traction System. The heart of our hybrid golf shoes, a hard wearing TPU sole with shaped traction bars providing 800 traction angles to give you grip and stability thought-out your swing. Hydromax® treated ECCO leathers. This treatment helps keep leather soft and durable with improved water resistance, ensuring a long lasting and comfortable fit.
- Style meets performance in this hybrid men’s golf shoe
- E-DTS® Hybrid Technology. TPU dual density outsole provides 800 traction angles and excellent grip
- Yak leather uppers are breathable and lightweight for all-day comfort
- Updated sporty uppers for a trendy look on the course
- ECCO HYDROMAX® delivers premium quality water repellence