There was once a sign on a Scottish golf course: “Please do not pick up lost balls until they have stopped rolling”
Our T-shirts, hoodies, sweats and other products are all printed to order in the UK, using top quality, digital, full colour print technology.
Your genuine Tim and Ted Sweatshirt will be lovingly manufactured in the city of Bristol, packed with great care and shipped rapidly to you anywhere in the world. We are confident that you’ll love your Tim and Ted branded product, so much so, that we gladly offer a no-quibble satisfaction guarantee as standard.
We care about quality, that’s why we only use pre-shrunk apparel to eliminate shrinkage and misshaping.
Comfort and above all, safety, are our key values. As a result, all of our t-shirts comply to the “OEKO-TEX 100” standards.
We’ve got your back! Whether it’s a special occasion or just a treat, with personalised message and wrapping options available for him or her, our Sweatshirts make the perfect gift idea or present for all your friends and family. Why not treat dad to a hoodie for Father’s Day? Or surprise mum with an apron for Mother’s Day? Last minute Valentines gift for your boyfriend or girlfriend?
We want you to look cool, so check out our other listings for more awesome t-shirt designs from birth years, catchy slogans and quotes to the just downright funny.
Please see the product Images for the Size chart.
* 80% cotton / 20% polyester for comfort & strength.
* Crew neck sweat with taped Neck.
* Soft cotton faced fabric.
* Ribbed collar, cuffs and hem.
* Twin needle stitching detailing.
How do I wash my T shirt?
To keep your T shirt looking as good as possible, for as long as possible, wash inside-out at 30°c
- Printed Using Eco-Friendly Ink
- Unique Process Ensures Vibrant, Long Lasting Print
- Available in Various Sizes & Colours – Mens T Shirt, Womens T Shirt, Sweatshirts, Hoodies and Aprons
- One of Hundreds of Cool, Funny, Slogan, Geeky, Nerdy Sweatshirts
- 280 GSM, Crew Neck