Nike Supersoft delivers extraordinary feel for the recreational golfer bringing short game wizardry to a big time distance ball. Perfect for the mid to high handicap player. 36 recycled balls.
Hailing from Nike’s Power Distance line, this 36-pack of recycled Supersoft balls features a softened, low-compression Ionomer core and a softened Surlyn cover, giving the balls reduced spin on high-velocity shots and enhanced spin on low-velocity shots. The core includes Nike’s “maximum” cobalt material, which leads to a quick-spin response off of the clubface. The dimple pattern, meanwhile, is designed to create low-drag turbulence, creating a boring effect when hit through the wind. The result is a ball that travels just the right distance on any particular shot. The balls are ideal for mid- to high-handicap players who want to achieve a nice combination of distance and control.
- 36-pack of recycled golf balls for precision and power
- Softened, low-compression Ionomer core with softened Surlyn cover
- Maximum cobalt core leads to quick-spin response off clubface
- Dimple pattern creates low-drag turbulence when hit through wind
- Ideal for mid- to high-handicap players; made of recycled material