Here they are: Rickie Fowler’s latest pair of tour shoes. We’ve fused together Puma’s best technologies into a system of connected parts that work together to give Rickie (and you) the ultimate in performance. The design, modeled after the structure of a cell, utilizes engineered shapes and a soft, innovative microfiber to provide supportive, lightweight, and breathable performance. Its thin PowerFrame outsole features flex grooves and traction elements combined with FusionFoam at the midsole for a stable platform that moves with Rickie’s foot. BIOFUSION is designed to be the ultimate in performance, comfort, and style. In short, it’s a golf shoe that’s pretty darn revolutionary.
- Soft, durable, and lightweight Rovenica Plus� microfiber upper – controlCELL designation for highly functional design engineered to maximize stability and control
- Lacing system that moves freely from the upper and cradles the midfoot for support and stability during side-to-side movement Packaged with two lace color options – Textile lining for all-day comfort and breathability – Breathable OrthoLite® sockliner for optimum fit and comfort
- Lightweight FusionFoam at midsole for a comfortable fit and lasting durability – EverFoam cushioning at heel for a comfortable fit – Thin PowerFrame TPU outsole features strategically placed flex grooves
- Swing Speed Quill replaceable spikes with PINSTM receptacle system brings golfers 32% closer to the ground for improved traction and stability – SmartQuill permanent directionally moulded traction for increased grip – External EVA heel counter for improved stability
- PUMA Formstrip at lateral side – PUMA Cat Logo at medial side – 18 Hole Logo label at tongue – PUMA Cat Logo at lateral side toe and heel – Weight: 12.9 ounces/366 grams (size 9) – Waterproofing guaranteed for two years