The Puma AMP Cell Fusion golf shoes features simple styling with traditional golf shoe benefits. Carbon Fiber is a lightweight, fiber-reinforced polymer to provide superior rigidity for support when used in shoes. The men’s performance last is developed with superior performance in mind. The straight edges at the bottom make the use of orthotics easier and also allow for a more accurate assembly process. The heel was designed specifically to increase the grip of the shoe during the movements of the golf swing. increased volume, especially in the midfoot, allow more room for a gusseted waterproofing tongue, and also accommodates fi t across a wider cross-section of golfers.
- Made by pairing a brand new upper made of soft lightweight materials with a S2CPro Chassis and S2Quill spikes for ultimate performance, comfort and style
- Swing Speed Chassis Pro (S2CPRO) offers a full length, flexible TPU chassis designed to provide the perfect blend of control, leverage, balance and power
- TPU and carbon fiber outsole uses Swing Speed (S²) Quill technology with 50 directionally molded S²QuillTec spikes in each shoe combined with 20 replaceable S²Quill spikes for ultimate grip on the course
- S²Quills utilise Performance Insert System (PINS) by Pride to keep the spikes secure in all the right places while IdCELL cushioning technology in the midfoot and heel, comprised of our proprietary EVA compound, is anatomically positioned to support the foot while walking
- Performance Last, 2 Year limited waterproof warranty