A low, lightweight, and fast-drying trail shoe with aggressive tread for training in muddy and wet conditions. Upper Capitalising on their mountain of heritage Salomon have engineered a breathable upper that will last and perform from your first run to your last. Fully formed with a quick lace system a, the Salomon Fellraiser ensures easy, quick and efficient lace up in one clean motion. The accompanying lace pocket hidden within the design of the tongue allows the lace to be easily stored, removing loose laces from causing distraction. Utilizing Sensifit within the design yields a precise, secure fitting shoe implemented to cradle the foot. Midsole Molded EVA featuring within the midsole possess a great disposition as a cushioning material, it is both light and extremely pliable providing long lasting comfort. Working in concert with the Molded EVA, an Ortholite sockliner, a combination of a specific ortholite foam and an EVA heel cup unite to create a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment underfoot. Outsole Completing the Fellraiser, the outsole of the shoe is wrapped with a NON MARKING CONTAGRIP® design, delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces the outsole utilises the ideal combination of specialized rubbers to amplify your trail experience.
- SensiFit – Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- Quicklace – Easy on, easy off system for a secure and customised fit.
- Open Mesh Material Upper – Keeps feet cool and aired in summer, and the quick drying properties of the mesh mean your feet stay dryer for running in wetter conditions.
- Protective TPU Toe-Cap – A stronger material which provide strong foothold and side protection.
- 12mm Heel and 6mm Forefoot – Providing stability and confidence.