Salomon’s iconic running shoe that brought speed to the trails. The Salomon Speedcross 3 The famed Salomon Speedcross 3 is designed to help the avid trail adventurer, traverse any terrain during less than impressive conditions. A water-resistant textile upper sheds light precipitation, whilst a superb Contagrip® outsole and lightweight muscle construction move swiftly across the ground. Upper Enveloping the foot with support and comfort, the Speedcross 3 employs varying technologies to offer the best fit possible. Externally the Speedcross 3 features Sensifit technology – A system designed to work with the lacing system to cradle the foot from the midsole through to the lace system, providing a stable, precise, snug fit. One of the final components to the upper is the simple and user friendly quick lace system. Quicklace is a single Kevlar string fed through friction free eyelets. As you pull, the lace closes evenly for a better fit, which delivers precision adjustment and a secure lock down, with a lace pocket to neatly stash away any excess that may get in your way. Midsole Offering supportive comfort whilst retaining a lightweight embodiment the midsole utilises a dual fusion of Salomon’s proprietary lightweight muscle and injected EVA. Forming a differentiating density – a denser foam to prevent medial collapse and a lightweight EVA for smooth cushioning and gait cycle transitioning. The formant assists with keeping weight down and maximising responsive underfoot cushioning. Internally the Speedcross Pro sports an EVA moulded sockliner – An adaptive, malleable mould that provides excellent next to foot cushioning and anatomical support from your first mile to your list. Outsole Employing a non marking mud and snow Contagrip outsole, the Speedcross 3 is equipped and ready to tackle the most demanding of trails. Deep set, aggressive lugs yield tremendous grip across a varied range of terrain and conditions. Ascent or decent, rain or shine, the Speedcross Pro de
- Sensifit – Actively cradles the foot to deliver a secure and precise fit for maximum stability.
- Quicklace System – Minimal and robust, this one-pull lace tightening system secures the shoe quickly and provides excellent stability and support.
- Lace Pocket – Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system.
- OrthoLite Sockliner – OrthoLite foam and EVA heel cup work in concert to create a cooler, drier, healthier internal environment.
- Anti-Debris Mesh Upper – Specifically designed for clearing debris and to prevent detritus from entering the shoe.