The Salomon X-Scream 3D Salomon’s Most Agile CITYTRAILTM Running Shoe. Run across a diverse urban landscape with a shoe that delivers 3D Fit, 3D Grip and 3D Ride. Built on a dynamic cushioning platform, the X-SCREAM 3D is the agile CITYTRAILTM running shoe. The Salomon X-Scream Trail Running Shoes feature a wide range of technologies designed to offer a dynamic and cushioned ride. SensiflexTM panels support natural foot expansion and forefoot flex, whilst still maintaining support. The SensifitTM system works to cradle the foot whilst in motion, offering you excellent support through the gait cycle. The EVA shaped sole increases the performance level of the footwear by adding thicker rubber to the footbed of the shoe for extra cushioning and comfort from the hard terrain. A QuicklaceTM system allow the wearer to tighten and loosen the shoe with a single tug, whilst an accompanying lace pocket provides easy storage for the lacing system. nAdditionally, the shoe’s non-marking CONTAGRIP® outsole utilises a blend of specialised rubbers to deliver superb traction on an array of surfaces.
- SensiflexTM – Two stretch panels that support natural foot expansion and forefoot flex, while still maintaining support.
- OS Tendon – A running construction that provides better rolling and a soft rebound, used for running shoes as well as for natural running and hiking shoes in different constructions.
- SensifitTM – Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- EVA Shaped Footbed – Provides excellent cushioning and anatomically designed support
- Lightweight Muscle – A lightweight foam that is more pliable and appears to be more absorbent. It also saves a little more weight without compromising control and comfort.